|Date of Birth||
March 20, 2009
Cory Matthews (father)
Ava Morgenstern (girlfriend)
Auggie is portrayed by August Maturo.
At the very young age of five, Auggie displays a lot of innocence. He is shown to be a young and adoring son to Cory and Topanga and a good brother to Riley.
- His best friend is his stuffed Mr. Googly.
- In Girl Meets Father, he was promoted from Cory's "spy" to his "super-spy".
- He was originally the Matthews' third child, but when the writers decided that there should only be two children, he became Cory and Topanga's 2nd and youngest child.
- He enjoys coloring and drawing with his parents.
- His first name was originally Louis.
- It's possible he's the male version of Morgan Matthews.
- He has a habit of showing how old he is with his fingers, which he possibly picked up from Ava.
- In Girl Meets Sneak Attack, he tries to be like his father.
- His favorite pastry is a Ukrainian bulochki.
- His first name is the same as his actor's name (August).
- He, Farkle, and Riley are the only offspring of original BMW characters (thus far).
- He can speak French and sing.
- In Girl Meets Smackle, it was revealed that he believes that when you meet someone you should be with them forever. This is due to Cory and Topanga's relationship.
- He tends to wear suspenders, but never uses them, instead leaving them to dangle behind him.