- Absolutely no profanity or inappropriate language.
- No inappropriate topics.
- Be careful with giving out personal information.
- Do not offend users.
- Do not scare users.
- No cyberbullying (no name calling, making fun of, bullying, intimidating).
- Do not talk about any disturbing topics.
- Do not spam in chat!
- Agree to disagree.
- Accept the opinions of others.
- If you ever feel uncomfortable about a certain topic being discussed, politely tell the user. If a user tells you this please respect their feelings and try to change the topic. However, the uncomfortable user should also make the option to leave chat open. If you are uncomfortable, just excuse yourself for a little while.
- If someone is bothering you, quickly find a chat moderator (a user with a star next to their name) and tell them or leave the chat and send an chat moderator or admin a message on their wall.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.